The Jefferson Bank
The Jefferson Bank takes pride in being involved in their community and building long lasting relationships with local business owners and community services. The bank was originally chartered as Jefferson County Bank in 1900. In 1997, Jefferson County Bank was purchased by Southeast Arkansas Bank Corporation of Lake Village, Arkansas and changed its name to The Jefferson Bank.
As a community bank we are community oriented providing for the banking needs of consumer, commercial and agricultural customers in our market area and unlike larger banks decisions are made locally by bank staff that understand the local economy and the needs of our community with the mindset that when people need banking services they need a decision made quickly. We can offer the same services that larger banks provide and can provide them in a more efficient manner so if you are in the need for banking services just give us a call or stop by one of our local branches to speak to one our customer service representative.